Upsource is actively seeking a full-time Brand Advisor to join our team. This is an entry-level position with endless opportunities for growth!
Brand Advisors are the primary point of contact for existing accounts. They handle client communication, helping with day-to-day tasks and administrative duties for accounts, as well as short and long-term projects for the company and team.
The right candidate will be self-motivated, enjoy taking ownership of projects, and will find joy in seeking out new projects to satisfy the changing needs of our team, clients, and company. Most importantly, the right candidate will find joy in serving others.
- Communicate with existing Upsource clients via phone and email
- Help maintain our culture of exceptional, white-glove customer service
- Answer incoming emails / phone calls
- Regularly evaluate company efficiency and identify areas for improvement
- Prepare reporting for a wide range of customer metrics
- Complete daily requests submitted through the company ticketing system
- Work closely with our team to set and exceed company goals
- Schedule meetings and appointments via phone and email
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Support experience on the phone
- Self-starter with proven ability to meet or exceed goals and deadlines
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to gather and analyze information and maintain an objective point of view to solve problems
- Must have the ability to interact with employees, executives, and clients at all levels
- Positive, team-focused attitude
- Desire to build a career in digital marketing
- Proven ability to adapt to the ever-changing needs of the company
- Experience with Gmail, Google Apps, and Apple computers required
- Ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure
- Willingness to go above and beyond, even when it’s not convenient
- Comfortable handling high-pressure call situations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Top tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% match
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Friendly, collaborative atmosphere and culture
- Team events, parties, happy hours, etc.
This opportunity is for the “A player” who is looking for something special.
- Do you have great attention to detail?
- Are you obsessed with crossing things off a list?
- Do you have a passion for helping others?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you flexible to do a variety of different tasks?
- Do you love great design?
- Are you looking for a place to learn new skills and challenge yourself every day?
- Are you able to remain calm in times of stress?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you passionate about leaving things better than when you found them?
- Are you inspired by the opportunity to address and solve interesting problems?
- Do you look at work as a career rather than just a job?