Are you a skilled content writer looking for a fun, new challenge? You might be the perfect fit for our growing Content Team!
The main focus of this position is writing content for law firm websites. It will also include writing blog posts for our legal industry clients, as well as blogs for our personal company pages, social media profiles, and other additional projects as necessary.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm. This is a full-time, in-office position. This is NOT a remote position. No exceptions.
Medical / Dental benefits + PTO after 90 days.
- Minimum 2 years paid writing experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience writing content for websites (legal industry and ad copy a plus!)
- Some knowledge of SEO in relation to online content (meta titles, meta descriptions, keywords, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working on multiple projects at a time
- Comfortable speaking on the phone with clients, if necessary
Other talents and things that describe our ideal candidate:
- Team focused attitude
- Enjoys working in fast-paced,changing environments (no, but really)
- Lives to meet deadlines
- Approaches each task with excellence
- Strives to continually grow and improve